Dora Campaigns?

StevanJ

Little love for the Dora, I'm afraid. They want you to buy the new shiny Anton, which gets all the attention now it seems.

I bought the Dora back when it was in beta, and there really was not much content since then. Not even close to what is available for the significantly younger Anton module now.

I'm not aware of any singleplayer campaign. There are some missions scattered in the user files section. You could also try changing Anton-missions to use the Dora in the mission editor.

For Multiplayer you should check out the Storm of War Server. There are several Dora slots.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3 hours ago, rforce said:

so what ??

Oh, this campaign comes from you !! 😮

i did not read the name, sorry.

today i will fly the campaign

Yeah, i made it- thought it was easier than to wait for one to come to us..
Lets hope you like it.

On 2/27/2021 at 6:07 AM, Tinman said:

Little love for the Dora, I'm afraid. They want you to buy the new shiny Anton, which gets all the attention now it seems.

I bought the Dora back when it was in beta, and there really was not much content since then. Not even close to what is available for the significantly younger Anton module now.

I'm not aware of any singleplayer campaign. There are some missions scattered in the user files section. You could also try changing Anton-missions to use the Dora in the mission editor.

For Multiplayer you should check out the Storm of War Server. There are several Dora slots.

Yeah honestly it's sad. The Dora gets very little attention of any kind compared to the other warbirds. Skins, campaigns, bug-fixes, it's all less for the dora, and what a shame! It's such a cool plane! Thank goodness for the schnellkampfgeschwader campaign

On 3/6/2021 at 4:25 PM, percydanvers said:

Yeah honestly it's sad. The Dora gets very little attention of any kind compared to the other warbirds. Skins, campaigns, bug-fixes, it's all less for the dora, and what a shame! It's such a cool plane! Thank goodness for the schnellkampfgeschwader campaign

Thanks, If youd ever like another- Just let us know using the link in the Campaign..

• 1 month later...

By the Way.... Because I like to play several Campaigns at the same Time I started to edit other Campaigns for the Plane I want.

For example.... I downloaded the nice Operation Tsunami Campaign and edited it with the Campaign and Mission Editor to fly the Anton instead of the Kurfürst.

Should be possible with all of those downloadable Campaigns.

• Like 1