TM warthog throttle tension issue

Toga10

ive had my thrustmaster warthog for just under a year now and ive had numoruse issues with it.

this current one im having is a tension issue. i have the friction knob turned up to full but the left throttle feels like its only on half tension and the right throttle is on minimum tension. i can littarly move it with my pinky finger easily wilst its on the highest friction setting. is this normal? is there anyway i can fix it? or do i have to just contact TM support and get a new one?

• 2 months later...

On 2/25/2021 at 3:42 AM, Toga10 said:

ive had my thrustmaster warthog for just under a year now and ive had numoruse issues with it.

this current one im having is a tension issue. i have the friction knob turned up to full but the left throttle feels like its only on half tension and the right throttle is on minimum tension. i can littarly move it with my pinky finger easily wilst its on the highest friction setting. is this normal? is there anyway i can fix it? or do i have to just contact TM support and get a new one?

Have you kept turning the friction wheel?  You need to keep turning it in the "increase" direction until it becomes harder to turn.  It is like tightening a screw, yo need to turn it until the pressure increases, it is not just left to right positioning.  Not sure if you have tried this already.

Edited by scotth6