Event Marker switch should toggle SA EXP

Jak525

• ED Team

Thank you for the PM and information,

the data we have specific to the 2007 hornet and the HMD suggests it toggles the HMD. 

for now we will mark correct as it.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

42 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

Thank you for the PM and information,

the data we have specific to the 2007 hornet and the HMD suggests it toggles the HMD. 

for now we will mark correct as it.

Is there not a strong possibility the event marker button is context sensitive?

i.e when TDC is assigned to the SA page, functionality is changed to EXP toggle.... many HOTAS philosophies work this way, as we all know....

19 minutes ago, AvroLanc said:

i.e when TDC is assigned to the SA page, functionality is changed to EXP toggle.... many HOTAS philosophies work this way, as we all know....

User Ziptie said that in 2019. Though question is what he bases it on...

• Like 1

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

GPU: AMD RX 580

10 hours ago, dorianR666 said:

User Ziptie said that in 2019. Though question is what he bases it on...

Thanks for the reference/mention.

I am REALLY hoping that this is able to be implemented for our Hornet.  I guess time will tell, but it is a useful command/functionality.

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria