Jump to content

Why Don't WE Have A Hot Air Balloon IN DCS!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

This simulator can have the Christen Eagle, it can have the F-15, F-16, F-Whatever. There is one crucial thing missing....... A HOT AIR BALLOON!!!! Why do we have all of these complex fighters and poorly made biplanes but not a platform to sit on your PC and have a beer and watch as you float away into the wind in your own PERSONALIZED Hot Air Balloon! I will be waiting for this question to be answer. 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there should be a bicycle. Pilots can already walk around outside so shouldn't be hard to implement. Then we could cycle around the airfields, pop in to town, grab a coffee, lie on the grass by a river watching the planes land & take off. Bliss. In fact, if they introduced a fishing rod.....  

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

NOTAM: Effective immediately, anyone saying "ordinance" when they mean ORDNANCE, or "hanger" when they mean HANGAR, may be slapped around the head.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2021 at 9:36 PM, robthebob said:

There is one crucial thing missing....... A HOT AIR BALLOON!!!! 

 

Actually ... there is such a thing on the WW II Assets Pack:

 

 

balloon.jpg

  • Like 1

 

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2021 at 11:36 AM, robthebob said:

to sit on your PC and have a beer and watch as you float away into the wind

 

I know a few people that have (a few) beers while they fly. I think them having a hot air baloon available to use instead of military aircraft during their drinking sessions could benefit a lot of people on that server... not just them. 😄

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2021 at 3:35 AM, Burger said:

I think there should be a bicycle. Pilots can already walk around outside so shouldn't be hard to implement. Then we could cycle around the airfields, pop in to town, grab a coffee, lie on the grass by a river watching the planes land & take off. Bliss. In fact, if they introduced a fishing rod.....  

 

DCS fishing - take a hold of your ‘rod’ and enjoy . . . 😄

Just don’t catch crabs . . . 🥴

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2021 at 11:46 PM, Rudel_chw said:

 

Actually ... there is such a thing on the WW II Assets Pack:

 

 

balloon.jpg

 

I was just about to say this too!

Intel i7-4790K @ 4x4GHz + 16 GB DDR3 + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

 

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

 

Tornado3 small.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...