Finished my F-14A/B VR Pit.

Gunslinger22

Looks great. Wish I could commit to flying one plane but I have some frankenmonster f18/16 hybrid. I have a question, were you able to get the bbi32 boards to pick up the toggles correctly? Mine seem to hate me and I cant get my toggle switches to pick up the correct presses. Any hints? I have a few on-off-on that will work correctly but that isn't even consistent for me. 

That is awesome, how do you find it in terms of finding the right control a the right time? 

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

How did you come about the throttles for your pit?

Win 10 Pro - Intel I7 12700k@4.9ghz water cooled - ASUS TUF Z690 -EVGA RTX 3080 12G Hybrid - EVGA 1000W PSU - 32GB 3200 G-Skill XMP- Reverb G2 -Custom mip and side panels - Leo Bodnar  BBI32x2, BBI64x4 - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFD's x 3 - TM TPR pedals

• 1 month later...

love this... looks amazing and makes my desk pit look like a toy   lol

Gunslinger   im having some resolution issues with the rotary encoders on my leobodnar boards.  I need to turn the "pots" 4-5 full times to get one full rotation in DCS. any tricks to match the pots rotation to DCS 'Actual'

hope that makes sense.

J

Edited by Droning_On
wrong terminology - encoders not Pots
Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x [OC_4700Mhz  1.27v All Core],   AMD Rx6700XT 12GB,    32Gb DDR4_3200 CL16,    M.2_NVMe(OS) + 1TB M.2 SSD for DCS install ,    Delan opentrack IR,    QHD 1440p@75Mhz 32" HDR Monitor.

Hotas heavy modded  T.Flight Hotas One - 3D printed Mods. 3D Printed Pedals 3D prinded Delan Clip, Future mods…Upgrade T.flight to Hall sensors…more switches….F-16 ICP,  Spitfire/Mossie switch labels and future Athentikit Spit Mk iX controls.

• 2 weeks later...

Where did you get the plans/dimensions? I am in the beginning stages of a RIO seat and have so far been unable to find any useful diagrams or plans. My only lead has been  the Dzus rail spacing and specifications, which is ok for the smaller scale like panels but is not as good as a ready made drawing.

System - R5 3600x, RTX2070, 32gb RAM, 1tb and 500gb NVME.

Modules - F/A-18C, F-14, F-16, A-10CII, Supercarrier

• 6 months later...

Had nothing to do the other day so I thought why not make the full canopy with functional ECS rails that blow air. Next I think I'm going to gut it and re-do all of my panels and gauges. 

image0 (1).jpeg

image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image0.jpeg

Edited by Gunslinger22
  • Like 4

"I'm just a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude."

Fabultastic!

I’m always in awe of the these projects.  Great work.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.