JTAC logic makes no sense

chief

So I play on MP server all the time. There are times when the red team jtac is lasing our tank. So I place OUR jtac near the tank that the RED jtac is lasing. Logic dictates if he can see us, we should be able to see them. This never happens. Our jtac never gets the lase

Wouldn't surprise me if the JTAC units were set to be invisible to AI to precisely prevent your plan. Or, for that matter, render them entirely useless because the very tank they spot would just obliterate them most likely. This is a common workaround for these kinds of units, as camouflage is not really a thing the AI does.

both jtacs are Ai though. They arent player controlled. And the tank probably wont hit the JTAC for a couple reasons. Can be way beyond tanks reach (Ai tank wont typically shoot further than a couple miles). And the JTAC could be behind a building. They will still lase although the jtac is behind a building

Its not set like that on our server we play on. Trust me. There is a problem with jtac. I had my jtac a few hundred metres from 3 T55s and it wasnt lasing. 

Edited by chief