I can't get past the first mission (Arrival)

I am new to DCS, but a long time simmer and RW pilot. My problem is that I cannot move past the arrival to Nellis AFB. The Escape key doesn't work. I tried it on three different keyboards. I am on a dedicated computer with a homebuild fighter cockpit. There are seven different controllers; joystick, HOTAS, rudders, and four Leo Bondar I/O cards. They all work on P3D and MSFS. So, I don't think it is a hardware issue.

I tried clicking to the next mission. I get an image of Red Flag, but it still opens up to the C-130 landing.

As a former real world F-4 driver, I am looking forward to relearning BFM and ACM without all the Gs. 🙂 But, being stuck in the Squadron going through endless check in paperwork is killing me.

John

Don't remember how that one started, but did you wait all the way until the end?
You can also edit a file in your "saved games" folder if it still doesn't work.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Don't remember how that one started, but did you wait all the way until the end?
You can also edit a file in your "saved games" folder if it still doesn't work.
Cheers!

Hi, Thanks for replying. Yes, I have waited to the end, when the IP says to use Escape to go to the next lesson. I don't know enough to fiddle with the 'saved games.' However, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Hi, Thanks for replying. Yes, I have waited to the end, when the IP says to use Escape to go to the next lesson. I don't know enough to fiddle with the 'saved games.' However, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Hi, just tested it in Open Beta, no issues. Maybe you have a controls setup issue. Does your escape key work in other modules/missions/campaigns?
Cheers!