SOLVED. Rearm & Refuel Question.

Aussie Pilot

Hi all, 

I have 6 single helipads lined in a row with a Huey on each. They are all set the same, I didn't change any settings on the helipads, they are stock as when you place them. Problem is though, helipads 1 & 2 won't respond to rearm/refuel requests but the other 4 do. It's weird. 

I have all six lined up next to one another so it looks like one long helipad, the banks of each overlap one another. I can't see that this would cause an issue when helipads 3-6 work fine.

Any idea's please. 

Cheers,

Aussie Pilot.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone is following this or not but I figured it out. I didn't realise I had to put "FARP ammo storage" and "FARP fuel depot" near each helipad. I could not rearm or refuel. Once I added both these to my mission for each helipad everything worked properly.

Cheers,

Aussie Pilot.

• Aussie Pilot changed the title to SOLVED. Rearm & Refuel Question.
7 hours ago, Aussie Pilot said:

Not sure if anyone is following this or not but I figured it out. I didn't realise I had to put "FARP ammo storage" and "FARP fuel depot" near each helipad. I could not rearm or refuel. Once I added both these to my mission for each helipad everything worked properly.

yes, they should be within 150 meters of the center of the Farp. More info on page 307 of the 2020 DCS User Manual.

• Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB