Reverb G2 crosshair

Dannyvandelft

Should be somewhere in the WMR settings. Can't remember if mine ever did that and I disabled or whether mine never did that.

Put on the headset and check settings in the WMR house.

• Like 1

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

turn off the hand controllers in DCS ... use a mouse or a trackball 

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

turn off the hand controllers in DCS ... use a mouse or a trackball 
Do pilots use a mouse or a trackball? Or do they use their "hands"? What's the point of flying a simulator, if you're not going to simulate it. The hand controllers work great. I just don't want the pointer to switch to my helmet.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

without getting too much into a pissing contest... they dont have a hollow table tennis bat in their hand either ... but what ever floats your boat 🙂

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

As an aside here, I've never understood how people actually use controllers in flight sims.  Your hands are on your HOTAS, right?  So, what do you do, fumble around trying to find where you last put down the controllers?  I just don't get it. At least with a mouse, it just sits next to my throttle and is very easily located.

I guess there is something I am missing here.

• Like 2

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Some players do use controllers only. I think you can move throttle and joystick with controllers. I bet they don't do anything more than flying around and explore scenery. Imagine CASE I carrier landing in F14 with just controllers LOL. 

OP you need to turn on option "USE MOUSE" in the game settings (VR tab). When it's off the crosshair is fixed to the headset.

Edited by Marklar

i9 9700K @5.0GHz; 2080 Ti, 32GB RAM. Reverb G2; TM Warthog on VPC WarBRD Base, MFG Crosswind V3

As an aside here, I've never understood how people actually use controllers in flight sims.  Your hands are on your HOTAS, right?  So, what do you do, fumble around trying to find where you last put down the controllers?  I just don't get it. At least with a mouse, it just sits next to my throttle and is very easily located.
I guess there is something I am missing here.
My hand controllers are on my lap. When I need to flick a switch, or turn a knob, I'll pick one up, and use it. Just like a real pilot would take their hands off the stick or throttle to do so. It's a lot more intuitive than a mouse because they function as hands.

Some players do use controllers only. I think you can move throttle and joystick with controllers. I bet they don't do anything more than flying around and explore scenery. Imagine CASE I carrier landing in F14 with just controllers LOL. 

OP you need to turn on option "USE MOUSE" in the game settings (VR tab). When it's off the crosshair is fixed to the headset.
I don't want to use a mouse. I want to use hand controllers. My Rift S doesn't show a crosshair. But the G2 does.