Radio transmit switches without communication menu

One thing that I've been able to do with the Tomcat but don't seem to be able to do with the Viper is to transmit radio calls without bringing up the communications menu.  Flying online and using SRS, it's a little annoying to have to deal with the menu suddenly taking over the function keys and making the menu disappear again means keying the mic switch.  I would just unbind those keybinds however I still need to be able to talk to AI assets like tankers.

Unless there's already an option to do this that I haven't found?

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Biggus said:

One thing that I've been able to do with the Tomcat but don't seem to be able to do with the Viper is to transmit radio calls without bringing up the communications menu.  Flying online and using SRS, it's a little annoying to have to deal with the menu suddenly taking over the function keys and making the menu disappear again means keying the mic switch.  I would just unbind those keybinds however I still need to be able to talk to AI assets like tankers.

Unless there's already an option to do this that I haven't found?

I´ve added a Modifier (RCtrl) to the Transmit key; so when using SRS I transmit just using the Mic switch and when I want to talk to the Tanker (really the only time I need to talk to the AI) I use Ctrl + Mic switch.

• Thanks 1

52d_Sig_Pic2.png