Preloading Waypoints into aircraft.

Brainfreeze

Is there a way to pre-load a list of custom waypoints into my aircraft's system before I enter a multiplayer mission...i.e similar to my custom kneeboards store a list of waypoints saved into the saved games/DCS.openbeta/Kneeboard ?

With 10+ waypoints to enter manually in VR before starting the flight, it is a lot of digit punching and time spent before every mission.  Got to be a better way to have them pre-loaded no?

PS:  I am not talking about the mission creator doing it himself...just too much work for him + variability of multi-player showing /no show etc so really talking about the player doing it himself. 

Edited by Brainfreeze

i9 14900K / 64GB / RTX 4090 / Varjo Aero / Winwing Orion2 + F15EX / Virpil Wrbrd + Alpha Stick + ACE pedals

You can put waypoints in mission editor and for most planes data should already be there. Buts its also module dependent. For example in F-14 there is no "data cartridge", but there is Jester RIO acting as one 😉 

So its dependent on admin and mission designer mostly

Edited by The_Tau

57 minutes ago, The_Tau said:

You can put waypoints in mission editor

So its dependent on admin and mission designer mostly

Hence the PS in my message.  Not the solution for large multiplayer

i9 14900K / 64GB / RTX 4090 / Varjo Aero / Winwing Orion2 + F15EX / Virpil Wrbrd + Alpha Stick + ACE pedals

• 2 weeks later...

found this utility: DCSWaypointEditor.  works well if you enter waypoint in it manually outside of DCS and they import into aircraft once in DCS.  Have not tried the F10 map capture function