Loft attacks cannot be performed South to North

klumhru

We've noticed a strange behaviour when performing low level loft attacks with MK-82 slicks. When the IP is south of the target, the Release Queue does not move down the Queue Line during the climb, and weapons do not pickle. This is all in CCRP mode, using Pair released MK-82s. Only pairs were tested, no singles or ripples. Attacks using the same profile work fine as close as 30° offset from heading 000 in either direction.

In this image you can see the Release Queue is still at the top of the Line, despite the launch parameters having been passed a mile back. This profile should pickle the weapons at about 4nm. See bottom right of HUD where it says 2.8. The heading is a bit hard to make out, but it's 354.

image.png

Since the attachment size limit is hilariously small, I've attached a link to a zip containing the track and ACMI recording. All the attacks in the recording occurring at more than 30° offset show the Release Queue move down the line. I was just out of bombs at that point.

o7

• ED Team

Hi klumhru

sadly I can not use the track replay as it contains mods. 

If possible please reproduce in a single player mission it will reduce the size of the replay. 

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...