Driving FC3 F15C

simapajik

Hi.

Does anyone have the same problem with driving FC3 F15C?

Joystick calibrated, erased the axis several times and readjusted. The F15C is slowly reaching the left. I have to level with the rudder. There is no problem with another airplane or helicopter.

<White Tiger>

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, simapajik said:

Hi.

Does anyone have the same problem with driving FC3 F15C?

Joystick calibrated, erased the axis several times and readjusted. The F15C is slowly reaching the left. I have to level with the rudder. There is no problem with another airplane or helicopter.

Check your thrust (throttle) axis - did you accidently assign your throttle axis to just one engine (right engine?) - if I remember correctly - no I'm actually sure - you can

assign a throttle axis to each engine, assuming you have a split throttle lever, like Warthog, VirPil, Saitek X55, X56 etc.

8 hours ago, THERION said:

Check your thrust (throttle) axis - did you accidently assign your throttle axis to just one engine (right engine?) - if I remember correctly - no I'm actually sure - you can

assign a throttle axis to each engine, assuming you have a split throttle lever, like Warthog, VirPil, Saitek X55, X56 etc.

Problem solved. I use the axes / slider and set the dead zone to 3. This shifted the center of gravity of the axis that pulled the aircraft to the left. Thank you for answer 😉

<White Tiger>

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...