Soviet Naval Task Force

Hawkeye60

Soviet Naval Task Force

Presenting,

Markindel's

Russian Battlecruiser Pyotr Velikiy

And My,

Soviet Aircraft Carrier Ulyanovsk

Mario's Ship is fully armed and animated!

A Masterpiece!

This model was bought from Turbo Squid.

The Carrier is from Sketch-Fab and uses a creative commons license.

This model is low poly. And un-armed.

The weapon code is in place, but no weapons have been activated in Max.

She does have the two front Cats active, Blast Shields and Arresting wires added and functional.

A aircraft launch Platform for variety!

We have a few more to add in time.

A huge THANK YOU to Mario for permission to release his ship!

Grazi!

We hope you enjoy them!

Please report bugs in this thread.

We will address them asap.

Have FUN!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zntb6tu5agyefmq/Kirov Class.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hdy7oa48sj6ll5f/Soviet Aircraft Carrier Ulyanovsk V 0.98.rar?dl=0

3/9/2021

ulyanovsk update!

Collision and user spawning should be now fixed.

Extract the file attached below and drop into the shapes folder.

Allow overwrite.

Report issue please.

Thanks for your patience.

I next present,

The Soviet CVL Minsk Project 1147

She is in Beta version at present.

For you guys to test.

No weapons have been active ted, yet.

The main guns will be next version.

There are only the two front cats active as take-off spawn points.

The other two are being a PIA!

Spawns for both player, and ai.

As a bonus,

I am includiing

The Yak 36.

The Yakovlev Yak-36, also known as Izdeliye V, (NATO reporting name "Freehand") is a Soviet technology demonstrator for a VTOL combat aircraft.

I have used the lua code, with kind permission of Kobra and the VSN team of the F-35 VTOL mod as a basis.

I have seen it do a VTOL, Once.......LOL

She is ai only.

Try it and let me know how she works.

She is also in Beta stage, to be up-dated as needed.

That is all for now.....

Enjoy!

And Have FUN!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/98d45to7tj6skqb/Yakovlev Yak-36 Beta V0.98.rar?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c39413o9ouz4yr9/Soviet CVL Minsk Project 1147 Beta V0.98.rar?dl=0

---------------------------------------------------------------

Up-date 3.30.21

This new version has a much better, but not perfect collision shell. It was a PIA!:biggrin:

I also fixed a few texture issues.

The spawn points have also been adjusted.

They still need some work, but all should do the job for now.

Also worked on the wires to see if they may work better, without destroying the landing craft....😏

The yak has gotten a spawn height adjustment.

next up-date, we will add some guns!

and finish the take off code edits.

But I wanted you guys to get a chance to try her out.

Let me know how she works.

Cheers!

Delete first versions, and use these.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eo47svbq8i9lsug/Soviet CVL Minsk Project 1147 V1.0.rar?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s3dxwhtw8sizbb3/Yakovlev Yak-36 V 1.0.rar?dl=0

Up-date 5/8/2021

The Yak-36 is now flyable!

With VTOL!

I wish to thank Kobra, ans Warlord for permission to use their code from the F-35 mod to make this work.

Please note,

This mod is installed in the MAIN DCS folder, NOT the saved games folder.

It adds the Yak, without changing or dissabling  the AV8B.

It uses the Harrier cockpit.

Have fun!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t510zp5yit1rs28/Yak 36 Add on to the AV8BNA Main.zip?dl=0

Soviet-CVL-Minsk213.jpg

Soviet-CVL-Minsk243.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soviet-CVL-Minsk19.jpg

Soviet-CVL-Minsk2.jpg

Soviet-CVL-Minsk40.jpg

Soviet-CVL-Minsk0.jpg

yak364.jpg

yak36.jpg

ulyanovsk-update.jpg

ulyanovsk-update2.jpg----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soviet-2.jpg

Soviet-1.jpg

Soviet-5.jpg

Soviet-7.jpg

Soviet-6.jpg

ulyanovsk update.rar

Screen_210508_204147.jpg

Screen_210508_204154.jpg

Screen_210508_204147.jpg

Edited by Hawkeye60
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 4

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

kolpakov_79, Thanks for letting m know.

This must be a collision issue.

I will investigate.

Use for ai only till a fix is done.

Cheers!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

hello,

any chance to see the Kiev class, Soviet designation Project 1143 Krechyet soon ?

Udaloy class, Russian designations Project 1155 Fregat and Project 11551 Fregat-M  or Sovremenny class, Soviet designation Project 956 Sarychmay be great 😄😄😄

thanks.

Edited by yann59
  • Like 1

On 23.02.2021 at 19:06, yann59 said:

Привет,

есть ли шанс увидеть киевский класс, советское обозначение проекта 1143 Кречет в ближайшее время?

Класс « Удалой » , российское обозначение пр. 1155 « Фрегат» и пр. 11551 « Фрегат-М»  или класс «Современный», советское обозначение пр. 956 «Сарыч» может быть отличным.😄😄😄

Благодарю.

Да, это было бы очень круто!!!

• Like 1

First post up-dated.

Collision and spawn fix.

@kolpakov_79

Let me know how you make out please.

Thanks for your patience!

Edited by Hawkeye60
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Screen-210309-223213.jpg

Screen-210309-223226.jpg

• Like 5

Thank you, it seems like the deck is working, the cable is clinging. Basically the fourth cable, since there is a high probability of collision with the stern at the beginning of the deck. It seemed that there was more feed than on Kuznetsov. The hook is highly dependent on speed, otherwise it is a disaster.
The superstructure and lifts have a collision or failure.

@kolpakov_79

She should be ready for you to test soon!

Screen-210321-120600.jpg

Screen-210321-120621.jpg

• Like 2

very nice work buddy!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

The Kiev is giving me trouble with the spawn code.

Still working on her,

The Minsk will come first.

With a bonus!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/21/2021 at 3:40 AM, Hawkeye60 said:

Soviet Naval Task Force

Presenting,

Markindel's

Russian Battlecruiser Pyotr Velikiy

And My,

Soviet Aircraft Carrier Ulyanovsk

Mario's Ship is fully armed and animated!

A Masterpiece!

This model was bought from Turbo Squid.

The Carrier is from Sketch-Fab and uses a creative commons license.

This model is low poly. And un-armed.

The weapon code is in place, but no weapons have been activated in Max.

She does have the two front Cats active, Blast Shields and Arresting wires added and functional.

A aircraft launch Platform for variety!

We have a few more to add in time.

A huge THANK YOU to Mario for permission to release his ship!

Grazi!

We hope you enjoy them!

Please report bugs in this thread.

We will address them asap.

Have FUN!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zntb6tu5agyefmq/Kirov Class.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hdy7oa48sj6ll5f/Soviet Aircraft Carrier Ulyanovsk V 0.98.rar?dl=0

3/9/2021

ulyanovsk update!

Collision and user spawning should be now fixed.

Extract the file attached below and drop into the shapes folder.

Allow overwrite.

Report issue please.

Thanks for your patience.

ulyanovsk-update.jpg

ulyanovsk-update2.jpg----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soviet-2.jpg

Soviet-1.jpg

Soviet-5.jpg

Soviet-7.jpg

Soviet-6.jpg

ulyanovsk update.rar 369.92 kB · 22 downloads

Working hard as usual, keep it going !

First post up-dated.

The Minsk has arrived!

• Thanks 2