Campaing progress not saving

xurelointheocean

It isn´t the case because It went back two missions.    I ended editing de log "logbook.lua" file to the 5 mission.

If It hapens again I will post the file to check it.

Thank you and congratulations on the campaing, I really enjoy this cold war era. Keep up the good work.

Edited by xurelointheocean
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

I thought I completed mission 2, landed but it didn't give mission success. Since the last patch the campaign has reverted back to mission 1 and keeps showing "10s to instant win" in the first message that comes up when you start the deployment mission.

I've tried restarting the campaign, I don't feel like playing now... if it's not going to save...

Shame, I was enjoying it.

9 minutes ago, audiodistortion said:

I thought I completed mission 2, landed but it didn't give mission success. Since the last patch the campaign has reverted back to mission 1 and keeps showing "10s to instant win" in the first message that comes up when you start the deployment mission.

I've tried restarting the campaign, I don't feel like playing now... if it's not going to save...

Shame, I was enjoying it.

What is the error message that you are getting? There is a known bug where you can't click End Mission but I don't know if that's what you are getting. Maybe send a track or some screenshots so I know what to troubleshoot. 

8 hours ago, SorelRo said:

What is the error message that you are getting? There is a known bug where you can't click End Mission but I don't know if that's what you are getting. Maybe send a track or some screenshots so I know what to troubleshoot. 

There's no error message, just the weird "10 seconds to instant win" message underneath the mission text at the start of mission 1.

There's also no option to skip missions? is that still coming?

I've no idea why it jumped from mission 2 back to 1 after ending mission 2 (I destroyed the bombers and landed - but it failed I guess)

Very odd, I'll have another go at it - but not right now.

🙂