I saw an F18 dropping it's pylons, i want that to

Csgo GE oh yeah

The F-18 cannot jettison the whole pylon, just the rack that that the weapons are attached to

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

The viper wing fuel tank pylon should jettison (has been reported to ED), pylon is permanently attached to the tank, and when E-J or S-J, the whole assembly is jettisoned.

Link with image of an external tank with pylon firmly attached, although very blurry.

http://www.newson6.com/story/5e35b42883eff40362beebcf/tulsa-air-national-guard-f16-jettisons-fuel-tanks-over-grady-county

Edited by =Panther=
  • Thanks 2

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Pylons cannot be jettisoned, they are bolted to the wings. Weapon racks can be jettisoned and as Panther mentioned the fuel tanks are dropped with the pylon attached.

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat