Same Trim Modes like in Mi8

I think i have already readed something how the trimmer will be in the Mi24 but i dont know what modes so iam just writing it here.

I know that the trim modes in the huey are pretty much the same like in the Mi8 with the difference that the mode called "standard" doesnt react directly if you press it in the Huey and dont move the cyclic what really annoys me not like in the Mi8.

In the Mi8 it works perfectly so i wish that there is exactly the same trim mode like in the Mi8.

If ED does everything right, trim in the Hind module will be same it is in the real Hind i guess 😉

So, question would be: how is trimming solved in the hind? No clue if trimming changed over variants and which variant this is... but here is a Mi-24 trimming video 😄 and it looks like both hydraulic clutch and trim hat mechanics are present.

• Like 1

bts_100.jpg.22eae5ddd2a463fc09375990ad043870.jpg

Hardware: MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX | Ryzen 5 3600X (6*3.8 Ghz) | 16 GB RAM | MSI Radeon RX5700 | Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TB | Win 10 (64-bit) TM Warthog HOTAS, MFD and rudder pedals, TrackIR5

Wishlist:  Northern Germany/Baltic Sea theater | DCS level Su-25A or SM

He isn't talking about the real trim system though. The real system holds the stick in position, off centre.

He's talking about the DCS virtual trim that allows you to return your own stick to centre, because that's what 99% of home flight controls do.

3 minutes ago, Sabre_Ewan said:

He isn't talking about the real trim system though. The real system holds the stick in position, off centre.

He's talking about the DCS virtual trim that allows you to return your own stick to centre, because that's what 99% of home flight controls do.

Ah. Guess it will be since, like you said, pretty much any stick nowadays has some kind of spring mechanism returning it to the center. ED won't ignore that.

Can't talk about the Huey since i don't own it but both Ka-50 and Mi-8 got the "Central position Trimmer mode" for those sticks and also a mode for springless sticks that don't return.

Suppose this is a DCS standard and i would be surprised if it wasn't in the Hind too.

• Thanks 1

bts_100.jpg.22eae5ddd2a463fc09375990ad043870.jpg

Hardware: MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX | Ryzen 5 3600X (6*3.8 Ghz) | 16 GB RAM | MSI Radeon RX5700 | Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TB | Win 10 (64-bit) TM Warthog HOTAS, MFD and rudder pedals, TrackIR5

Wishlist:  Northern Germany/Baltic Sea theater | DCS level Su-25A or SM