Systems status for the Viper

Fish

Hi All,

I've had this module for some time now, and come back to it from time to time to assess progress. Is there any resource where i can easily find details or summaries of the items and systems which are considered complete, as i seem to be wasting time reading the manual, and then coming to the sim to find what's in the manual is not implemented yet, or there are bugs.  A case in point is Normal alignment, and stored heading alignment, which don't function for me as indicated in the manual. (using the Nevada map as example, at non Nellis AB's). 

Cheers. 

Fish's Flight Sim Videos

[sIGPIC]I13700k, RTX4090, 64gb ram @ 3600, superUltraWide 5120x1440, 2560x1440, 1920x1080, Warthog, Tusba TQS, Reverb VR1000, Pico 4, Wifi6 router, 360/36 internet[/sIGPIC]

12 hours ago, Fish said:

Hi All,

I've had this module for some time now, and come back to it from time to time to assess progress. Is there any resource where i can easily find details or summaries of the items and systems which are considered complete, as i seem to be wasting time reading the manual, and then coming to the sim to find what's in the manual is not implemented yet, or there are bugs.  A case in point is Normal alignment, and stored heading alignment, which don't function for me as indicated in the manual. (using the Nevada map as example, at non Nellis AB's). 

Cheers. 

Normal alignment, accept Lat/Long on ICP, stored, just clear using dobber left. 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks, Florence, 

I did not intend this post as a discussion of INS. I  still cannot do what manual says. I'm looking for a definitive list of what is working/implemented, so i don't waste time with what  is not. 

There maybe such a resource, but if no, the most obvious place for this would be in the Manual, which could be updated when the module is updated. I think it would also help in tracking real bugs on systems which should be working. 

Fish's Flight Sim Videos

[sIGPIC]I13700k, RTX4090, 64gb ram @ 3600, superUltraWide 5120x1440, 2560x1440, 1920x1080, Warthog, Tusba TQS, Reverb VR1000, Pico 4, Wifi6 router, 360/36 internet[/sIGPIC]