Should all of my purchased DLC's appear in Beta? and a Q about folder contents...

Scottyd

Hi all, First off I just want to say thanks to those that help us out here in the forums 👍 

So I installed the Beta version as I want to try out the latest features added to the Hornet, but I am getting strange occurences with the different modules that I have purchased.

Firstly the 'Authorization Failed' window appears on startup - however I have purchased 3 (Supercarrier, A-10C II and AV-8B) out of the 6 listed. Now I went into the folders and found the Supercarrier folder and copied it from: 

D:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\tech\Supercarrier to the beta folders here: D:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta 2.5\Mods\tech\Supercarrier but I still get the unauth'd failure. all the mods/aircraft folders in DCS World folder are in the beta one also. 

The other problem is that in Beta I am not seeing any of my maps that I bought except for Caucas. I found the terrains folders and copied those to Beta also but they still don't appear in game.

Any help is very much appreciated. 

Cheers, Scotty.

Clip.jpg

Intel Core i7-8700K 3.70 GHz 6-core 12-thread | Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming-CF - Intel Chipset | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 OC 8GB) | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz |

• ED Team

Hi

it sounds like you manually copied the folders, so your install is confused, you should always use the module manager at the top of the main menu to install or remove modules. 

try a cleanup and repair, then use the module manager to install your mods. 

if you still have problems please contact technical support here 
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

The guide below will help you provide the data needed.
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/support_ticket/

Thank you
The ED Team

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2