I completed all the tasks, there are no failed ones. He destroyed everything at the airfield. They write to me that there are no active tasks. The mission is not over.
I'm already tired of writing about bugs to tech support (I will play all of them by substituting missions. But the impression is ruined. I am glad that the company has just been translated into Russian. Special thanks for this) 

Screenshot not safed. Sorry.

Мой ПК:

i7-8700K@4,8Ghz, 32Gb RAM@3000Mhz, SSD, RTX 2070

Got it. Thanks for the report. I'll check and write here.

If it is difficult to complete one of the missions or a bug is found in it, then you can skip it. 
Create a placemark on the F10 map and enter: "skip" (without quotes). Then go to the radio menu / F10 / Settings/ Skip the mission.
You can also change the laser code to 1771 and you will see an item in the radio menu: Radio menu / F10 / Skip the mission.

Thanks! Perhaps my observations will be useful to you.
1. Su-25 was not destroyed with 1 bomb, although it fell apart. I applied 1 more maverick.
2. I initially sent a follower to destroy the Su-25. But then he canceled it with the command "return to duty". 

I will add that in mission 3 the helicopter circled near the lake at point 2. I even destroyed 2 towers. But the mission didn't want to continue, I just destroyed the armored vehicles at point 3. The scripts started working further and I went through the mission normally. 

Мой ПК:

i7-8700K@4,8Ghz, 32Gb RAM@3000Mhz, SSD, RTX 2070

I checked the 4th mission and was able to complete it. I also thought there was a problem with the stormtrooper. If you had waited a bit, our armored vehicles would most likely have finished it off. 🙂 Airplanes and helicopters on the ground are hard to destroy.
I know about the bug in the 3rd mission and have already fixed it. We must wait for the patch now. I wrote above how to skip a mission if there is some kind of bug in it. Thank!