Is JDAM AutoLoft already implemented?

raus

1 minute ago, AvroLanc said:

Indeed, it’s available in FD mode too. But FD mode isn’t modelled at all. As you know, FD mode isn’t even permitted with JDAM....At least at the time of the reference manuals publication. 

Doesn’t change the fact that our Auto/Loft mode is unfinished at the moment. 

I would say rather than there are weapon wide features missing, not specific to AUTO. For example QTY release is still guffed, the IZLAR still doesnt actually adjust for terminal settings. Still missing launch points and the accompanying TOT features that brings with it. Still dont have  PPIZLAR.

So yes I agree JDAM is still WIP, but I disagree that AUTO mode is the weak point.

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

5 minutes ago, Swiftwin9s said:

I would say rather than there are weapon wide features missing, not specific to AUTO. For example QTY release is still guffed, the IZLAR still doesnt actually adjust for terminal settings. Still missing launch points and the accompanying TOT features that brings with it. Still dont have  PPIZLAR.

So yes I agree JDAM is still WIP, but I disagree that AUTO mode is the weak point.

Yeah OK, I agree with all that. JDAM still very is WIP, and remains one of the big WIP features. 

I don’t think AUTO is the one weak point either. It does integrate with most of those items you mentioned however. 
I was trying to rebut the opinion that AUTO/LFT was fully implemented and complete, that’s all. Cheers.