Hornet discounts

Beaust

Hey guys,

has the Hornet's discount ever been below 30%?

I'm going to buy this model and I don't want to wait, because the 30% is not that significant. Also thinking as it is an early access model and a relative new one, it won't be discounted to 50% or more.

Thanks a lot,

B.

No, it has not. It's to new. Like a F-16, F-14 or Syria. And probably won't get 50% soon.

And don't listen to jackdaw, it's great, has some issues (as EVERY module), it's still in development, frequent updates, level of complication close to A-10C, but it's multirole and carrier operted. Oh, when you buy Hornet, after your purchase buy Supercarrier. It will be cheaper with Hornet in your library and carrier operations are whole different way of flying.

Thanks everyone guys, you helped me a lot.

I've flown the F-18 during the lunar free event for about 9-10 hours, but somehow I missed the sale. But no problem.

Flying the Hornet was very-very convincing, so I'm gonna buy it definitely. And the SC, of course.

Best wishes and thx again,

B.

Indeed, both the F/A-18 and F-16 have been at 50% discount during the pandemic confinement sale and free trial period in March-April-May 2020. I think that they were again at 50% later at the very close summer sale, but not sure there. There were also coupons advertised by several Youtube channels that increased the discount further by 5% IIRC.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/news/2020-03-18/

They never have reached those discounts again though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]