Campaign Mission 2 - Meatball -1 not firing

GoonerTC

I'm getting stuck on the second mission on Dixmude where i take out the first target and then get try and get meatball to engage but he doesn't? I even did 3 return trips to FARP to take out all targets but the mission doesn't progress even though most things are down. The apache even landed when i did my first re-arm. Any help would be appreciated 

TIA

• 7 months later...

I can confirm that this bug does still exist. Even though I went through all waypoints and used the F10 menu for meatboy's attack I had no allied flights helping me. Of course it is very hard to destroy all SAM threats on your own, so I aborted this mission with just 50 score points.

6 hours ago, Tiramisu said:

I can confirm that this bug does still exist. Even though I went through all waypoints and used the F10 menu for meatboy's attack I had no allied flights helping me. Of course it is very hard to destroy all SAM threats on your own, so I aborted this mission with just 50 score points.

I played through that mission just yesterday and it worked fine for me.

Did you land at WP2? Although this isn't made clear in the briefing, it seems you have to land at WP2 or at least descend to very low level. This will trigger the final briefing by Meatball. After that, everybody takes off one by one, heading towards the mission target.

• Like 1