About Error code 503?

xzxyw

• ED Team

Yes restarting the router may help, check firewall and router is not blocking DCS also, also try refreshing your DNS 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I can read "Auth data is for a different DCS version" in your piece of log. Try to update the game first.

If it doesn't work, please attach the full dcs.log file.

Edited by Flappie

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• ED Team

if you continue to have issues. 

Please contact technical support here 
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

The guide below will help you provide the data needed.
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/support_ticket/

Thank you
The ED Team

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Thanks for your help.I have finished this problem.This issue isn't about my PC System time or date.Because my ISP--China Mobile cut off  export flow that network  of local area connected some overseas services recently,inculde of some steam servers.At present, I do not know the reason for this action.I solved this problem with network acceleration or proxy software.Thanks you and your team for their help again.