AV8B dials/brightness knobs missing key bindings?

Bog9y

Am I right in saying that there are no key bindings / Axis assignments for any of the dials in the AV8 cockpit? I was looking to assign potentiometers to them but to my surprise they are not in the controls list.  Is manipulating the LUA the only way to get around this?

These are the ones I mean:

- Formation lights brightness

- HUD brightness

- Video BRT 

- Video CONT

- UFC brightness

- EDP brightness

- RWR control knob

- Expendables Dispenser Control Knob

- ECM (Electronic Countermeasure) Control Knob

- ICS (Intercom System) Auxiliary Volume Knob

- ECS (Environmental Control System) Cabin Temperature Controller Knob

- Instruments Panel Brightness Knob

- Flood Lights Brightness Knob

- Warning/Caution Annunciator Lights Brightness Control Knob

- Console Lights Brightness Knob

I've found the same problem, all the volume/brightness items have no ability to be assigned. It's really annoying. I don't really want to use rotary encoders because I'm already using pots.

Edited by Savvy

On 2/20/2021 at 12:39 PM, Wisky said:

there should be +/- bindings so you could use encoders

Yes but I they don't seem to be in the control options. 

15 hours ago, Savvy said:

I've found the same problem, all the volume/brightness items have no ability to be assigned. It's really annoying. I don't really want to use rotary encoders because I'm already using pots.

Yep, Razbam say that keybinds is on their to-do list but quite low down. I think it's going to be a case of having to do it myself 

Razbam is well aware of the lack of bindings for rotary knobs and rheostats in the harrier.  Unfortunately i was unable to create the bindings in the default .lua to get these to work a long time ago.  It is very low on their list which is a bunch of crap IMO, however there is light at the end of the tunnel since they did finally release the mirage with all of its rotaries added in

• Thanks 1

Win 10 Pro - Intel I7 12700k@4.9ghz water cooled - ASUS TUF Z690 -EVGA RTX 3080 12G Hybrid - EVGA 1000W PSU - 32GB 3200 G-Skill XMP- Reverb G2 -Custom mip and side panels - Leo Bodnar  BBI32x2, BBI64x4 - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFD's x 3 - TM TPR pedals

• 2 weeks later...