VR In Cockpit Pilot Model

Greekbull

Can we please get an update to the VR in cockpit pilot model?  Flying in a simpit the VR in cockpit model is great for extra immersion.  The current pilot model is very low resolution and looks pretty terrible.  The in cockpit pilot of the Harrier looks very high res and detailed by comparison.  If there is any way to make a similar pilot model for the Hornet it would take the Hornet realism to another level.  

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

Last thing I've read from ED they were reworking the pilot model for the Hornet with new animations etc. No idea about the status of that nor do I know where I read it. 😄  I do hope they do the same for the Viper and A-10 as well.

Edited by Skysurfer

3 minutes ago, Skysurfer said:

Last thing I've read from ED they were reworking the pilot model for the Hornet with new animations etc. No idea about the status of that nor do I know where I read it. 😄  I do hope they do the same for the Viper and A-10 as well.

Yes I remember reading or hearing that somewhere but haven't seen anything on it since and don't see it on the Roadmap.  Just wondering where it might be in the line of things.  Certainly isn't the highest on my Priority list and I'm overall very happy with the Hornet.  Especially the upcoming update that will Add Flares, ATFLIR and more!

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

2 minutes ago, Greekbull said:

Yes I remember reading or hearing that somewhere but haven't seen anything on it since and don't see it on the Roadmap.  Just wondering where it might be in the line of things.  Certainly isn't the highest on my Priority list and I'm overall very happy with the Hornet.  Especially the upcoming update that will Add Flares, ATFLIR and more!

Sure. But having an updated pilot model with proper equipment etc. would sure be nice (I mean even Razbam did it). 

1 hour ago, Enduro14 said:

Razbams harrier VR pilot is amazing, hope ED modules get the same love.

Agreed!  Would love to have something from ED that is on par with Razbam's quality...because the current one is terrible looking...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet