Not sure I am going to be able to do Mission 8.

I fly in VR, and the night vision in the cockpit everything is very much blurred.

Also I can not seem to be able to keep up with my flight, I keep losing them then getting a stray away from my mission message.

Any tips would be appreciated!

Don B

My VKB Gunfighter MK III Pro L Review

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.2 GHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3200 MHz CL14 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Samsung 970 Pro, 970 Evo 1TB m.2 Nvme |VKB GF MK III Pro L Ultimate Grip| Virpil CM3 Throttle |Reverb G2 | 

Hmm ok so I worked out flying through the valleys by utilizing my HSI.

Started destroying targets and getting a message target destroyed with 100% damage, then ordered to take out another but mission ends there with a failure.

Will keep trying...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.2 GHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3200 MHz CL14 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Samsung 970 Pro, 970 Evo 1TB m.2 Nvme |VKB GF MK III Pro L Ultimate Grip| Virpil CM3 Throttle |Reverb G2 | 

7小时前,dburne说:

Not sure I am going to be able to do Mission 8.

I fly in VR, and the night vision in the cockpit everything is very much blurred.

Also I can not seem to be able to keep up with my flight, I keep losing them then getting a stray away from my mission message.

Any tips would be appreciated!

You can adjust the night vision gain to adjust the clarity.   RCtrl/RAtl+RShift+H by default hotkey 😄

9 hours ago, JG54_NF2 said:

You can adjust the night vision gain to adjust the clarity.   RCtrl/RAtl+RShift+H by default hotkey 😄

Thanks that will be good to know when I run across another night mission.

Don B