I distinctly remember in old sims of F-16s having an onspeed caret next to the speed indicator scale in the HUD, which lets you know if you need to slow down or speed up to arrive at a waypoint on time.

Anyone know if this is planned for the version we have? It was very handy and a great asset in planning from the cockpit.

May have been for Block 52 - but may have been 50, I don't know.

Kit: i5 9600k;GA Z390D;32GB DDR4 3200;RTX2080Ti;Various SSD;VPC T50 HOTAS;Saitek Cessna Pro pedals;Valve Index;Oculus Quest 2

DCS World Guidesite

I distinctly remember in old sims of F-16s having an onspeed caret next to the speed indicator scale in the HUD, which lets you know if you need to slow down or speed up to arrive at a waypoint on time.

Anyone know if this is planned for the version we have? It was very handy and a great asset in planning from the cockpit.

Time on steerpoint caret should be in, but it is yet to be developed, like most of the navigation suite.

Regards

Sent from my MI 10 Lite 5G using Tapatalk

Thats part of the CRUS page which isnt implemented yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Specs

CPU i9 9900k

GPU RTX 2080TI

MOBO Asus Z390-E

RAM 32GB Trident z RGB 3200MHz

PSU Evga 750w g5

SSD Samsung 860 Evo 500gb/Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1tb

Setup

Thrustmaster Warthog, Trackir 5 with pro clip, MFG Crosswinds,Thrustmaster MFDs, and 3 Monitor

Modules

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Like mentioned before, go to the "Cruise" page on the ICP and press "0" on the ICP

F/A18C, F-16C, Mirage 2000C, JF-14, F-14B Tomcat, Flaming Cliffs 3, Black Shark 2, SU27, AJS37 Viggen, Persian Gulf, Syria