AMPCD Store page and uncage issue with Mav E

Burner1111

Hello gentlemen,

I have an issue with AMPCD Store page when using Mav E.

With first missile all seems OK, but when store changes to next station automatically, MAV E seeker head does not track when uncaging (laser is lasing) nor seems switching really work correctly. I have to press step to another station to get a lock where TGP is looking.

Could this be a bug?

NB! Automatic switching and manual uncaging works with the left and right store page in Mav E mode, no issues there. Haven't tested other weapons though.

Thanks.

F18 AMPCD no uncage nor missle switch 2.trk

Intel Core i7 9700k, MSI MEG Z390 ACE, 2 x 16GB HyperX DDR4 Fury, RTX 2080Ti, Corsair PSU RM750, Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus + SSD 860 EVO (DCS), NZXT CPU cooler Kraken X62, Fractal Design R6 black.

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog, Thrustmaster F-18 HOTAS, RealSimulator FSDB-R3 Lighting, Sim Gears F-16 ICP LT, 3x Thrustmaster MFD's, TrackIR5, VoiceAttack+Vaicom PRO, DCS UFC app in Samsung 10" tablet.

• ED Team

Hi,

are you on the stable version or open beta? 

We had an issue fixed in DCS 2.5.6.60645 - AGM-65E can't be fired with Mav page as SOI in certain conditions

it maybe the issue if you are still on stable. 

if not let me know

thank you

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi Bignewy.

Sorry, I totally forget to add this important detail, it's in latest open beta.

Hope this helps to analyze. Let me know, if you need more details or replays, I will definitely share.

Thanks!

Intel Core i7 9700k, MSI MEG Z390 ACE, 2 x 16GB HyperX DDR4 Fury, RTX 2080Ti, Corsair PSU RM750, Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus + SSD 860 EVO (DCS), NZXT CPU cooler Kraken X62, Fractal Design R6 black.

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog, Thrustmaster F-18 HOTAS, RealSimulator FSDB-R3 Lighting, Sim Gears F-16 ICP LT, 3x Thrustmaster MFD's, TrackIR5, VoiceAttack+Vaicom PRO, DCS UFC app in Samsung 10" tablet.

• ED Team

I dont suppose you could make a new track showing the issue, the track replay seems to be corrupted. 

Spoiler

2021-02-16 23:01:21.432 ALERT   LUACOMMON: Error: GUI Error: [string "./MissionEditor/modules/Mission\CoalitionData.lua"]:28: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
GUI debug.traceback: stack traceback:
	[C]: ?
	[string "./MissionEditor/modules/Mission\CoalitionData.lua"]:28: in function 'getCountryNameById'
	[string "./MissionEditor/modules/Mission\CoalitionController.lua"]:39: in function 'mergeCountryNames'
	[string "./MissionEditor/modules/Mission\CoalitionController.lua"]:78: in function 'getActiveCountryNames'
	[string "./MissionEditor/modules/Mission\CoalitionController.lua"]:126: in function 'activeCountriesChanged'
	[string "./MissionEditor/modules/Mission\CoalitionData.lua"]:188: in function 'onChangeCoalitions'
	[string "./MissionEditor/modules/Mission\CoalitionData.lua"]:290: in function 'loadCoalitions'
	[string "./MissionEditor/modules/me_mission.lua"]:1693: in function 'load'
	[string "./MissionEditor/modules/me_openfile.lua"]:661: in function 'func'
	[string "./Scripts/UI/ProgressBarDialog.lua"]:154: in function 'updater'
	[string "./Scripts/UpdateManager.lua"]:64: in function <[string "./Scripts/UpdateManager.lua"]:40>

if you can make sure the mission is not modified or have user mods I will check it again.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi Bignewy.

Yep, I think this mission, that I had, have a some kind of script inside as otherwise I check yesterday twice that track worked for me. I think the script is related to tank moving after hit.

I will try to generate a non-script track/mission, check how its then and share with You.

Give me a day for that, I will be back on this.

Thanks!

Hi Bignewy,

Here is a new track and the mission. OpenBeta without mods and the latest update (17.02.21). Fxo/Meta cleared.

a) Station 8 launch was successful and MAV-E uncaged automatically and tracked the TGP target.

b) When I had Station 2 automatically selected in AMPCD, I could not manually uncage it (as I showed many times).

c) Only after switching to another Station 7, it worked and I managed to uncage the seeker head manually.

d) With the station 3 I had the same issue, so I switched Store page to the left MFD and I managed to manually uncage it without pressing the store page.

e) Using MAV-E Store page on left-right MFS, does not cause this issue, I could not replicate it.

I hope this helps.

Thanks!

F-18 testing MavE.miz F18 AMPCD no uncage nor missle switch 3.trk