Hope to have a setting to open the realistic F10 war fog

JG54_NF2

The current war fog function displays too much information, which can not meet the simulation requirements of GCI control. At the same time, Lotatc software needs additional installation, which is more troublesome (It needs tens of gigabytes of space to install an independent map terrain, but it can't get data directly from the game terrain).

I hope that only a few small changes in the existing game can meet the basic requirements: add a real WAR FOG option in the map display settings.

It's Small changes. Can the existing war fog function be further restricted, such as reducing the refresh rate of the target, hiding the target type, task, name, etc. In this way, minor changes can satisfy some real GCI settings.

Use a neutral marker (Only display: distinguish air, sea and ground) is used to display the discovered targets, allowing GCI to manually change and mark the discovered targets. In this way, we can realize the functions of target identification and verification, instead of knowing all the information as soon as we find it.

QQ截图20210216191929.jpg

• Like 5

+1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

• 8 months later...