Hello Friends,

I'm a newbie into your community, waiting for the arrival of my T5 Pro 4DOF simulator which is going to be reconfigurable into a Simracing, Aircraft and Helicopter simulator.

Aircraft and Helicopter is going to be used primarily under DCS using Thrusmaster Hotas Warthog for aircraft sim and Komodo Simulations  grips for helicopter simulation.

I used to work during many many years for the simulation business into the real time computing and have been during my career every years to the I/ITSEC in the US where the two US firms I used to work for were exhibiting.

The Sim business run in my veins ...  🤣

Also I'm a private helicopter pilot and had a Robinson R22 during 12 years, so I dream to have soon an heli sim grip in hands .

So I'll have certainly many questions concerning the installation and configuration of DCS on the dynamic simulator I'm waiting for.

For the moment I try to understand a bit DCS on my desktop computer running w7, the simulator will be installed under w10.

So see you soon, not on the Moon but on this forum.

Cheers

Pierre-François

-

5 minutes ago, f5bqp said:

Hello Friends,

I'm a newbie into your community, waiting for the arrival of my T5 Pro 4DOF simulator which is going to be reconfigurable into a Simracing, Aircraft and Helicopter ssimulator

Welcome, I believe that you have lot to offer to this community as well about your platform project. Hopefully you get all needed help from here to enjoy from DCS even more.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.