Two accounts same PC

MrKbong

Hi. I'm new in DCS and I am facing a problem to which I am not finding an answer (probably for not knowing how to look for it effectively) 
In a scenario where user A and user B use the same PC but each with their own account, is it possible for user B to use the modules acquired by user A and vice versa (stand alone version)?

Best regards.

DCS recognize the user by the credentials provided but it cannot discern who exactly sits and play on the PC after that. So if user A logs in (or the user B input A's credentials) there will be only modules bought by the user A available, and then user A, B or anybody can play then. You can create another pilot in the logbook section and change him accordingly to help manage multiple users on one account.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

• ED Team

16 hours ago, MrKbong said:

Hi. I'm new in DCS and I am facing a problem to which I am not finding an answer (probably for not knowing how to look for it effectively) 
In a scenario where user A and user B use the same PC but each with their own account, is it possible for user B to use the modules acquired by user A and vice versa (stand alone version)?

Best regards.

Hi, 

modules are tied to a users account, they can not be used on a different login. 

thank you

• Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Thanks a lot for the replies. It appears I made a mistake assuming that we have to have two different accounts to manage different user (rookie stuff).

Knowing now that, it is possible to transfer the modules that I bought to the account B to the account A, so everything stays together in the same place and everyone here live happy ever after managing their own pilots and enjoying all the modules I have already bought and the ones that I will buy in the future?