C-101CC - Ground refuelling and power

Tusky

Hi all!

Two possible bugs on the ramp:

1) when creating a mission in the ME with a C-101CC on ramp with 100% fuel, once in the cockpit and asking for rearming, the fuel level is 97%; when asking for 100% fuel, the refuelling goes on and on without stopping

2) when connecting GPU, it cannot be disconnected

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?... 🤔

It depends how long ago was the last time you updated. If it was before 2.5.6.52196 (August 2020), then you should read the txt file "input_profiles_repairer_readme.txt" located in Mods\Aircraft\C-101\Input folder, and follow those instructions.

Edited by Vibora

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

I did a repair followed by a re-installation of the module and nothing changed; I then did an uninstall of the module followed by a repair and then a re-installation of the module but the problem persists. All mods (very few) off. But let me narrow it down now that I've run some tests:

1) The ground power ON/OFF (accompanied by chocks and ladder removal and wearing of helmet) works ok 

2) The issue seems to be the ground refuelling which goes on indefinately (unless from 97% to 100% should take more than 10 minutes - point at which I exited the simulation). It seems like it gets stuck on refuelling (sound always on) and if the ground is connected, it cannot be disconnected

To sum it up, the problem seems to be both the ground refuelling (see above) and the fuel level: if a C-101 is added to an airport in the ME with 100% fuel, once in the cockpit, the fuel level shows 97%; asking for a refuelling starts the infinite refuelling process. 

If this is just happening to me, bad luck. Not a sim breaker... 😉

Edited by Xamik75

Here you have a temporary quick fix. We'll add the final correct version in next update, but this one should work for now (probably not good for multiplayer servers that require pure client).

Replace with this file the one located in "DCS main directory\CoreMods\aircraft\C-101" folder.

C-101CC.lua

Edited by Vibora
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png