Helo servers, clans and squadrons to practice for DCS black shark?

hannibal

Mr Stephy...you seem content with the X-Plane Product...why dont you make some vids.. post links about X-plane community sites..

After all, your saying that X-plane has a better Helicopter Flight Model.. so us what you got (or the they got) , and point us in the direction of how to acquire the game, mods, add-ons as such.., becuase i dont really like FSX Helicopter flight model so much..

let see some X-plane heli stunts!

not to get off topic..

if there some people willing to go on x-plane to practice for DCS Black shark, lets do it!

(UNLESS DCS releases black shark, then...dreams come tru! =)

Edited by hannibal

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

Ok you gave me a challenge Hannibal... I like it :D give me approx 24 hours, will show the good part of x-plane and the bad part ( every software have bad part will try to show them all ) but seems I have to do a low quality youtube :P vimeo will not accept game movies longer ( DOH )

( so much for no more x-plane :D )

ya that will be a good suprice if it comes out before we are ready for training

Edited by Stephy
Forgot to wright the last part DOH!

Well did miss the deadline, cant say I didnt try to reach it, and even didnt get the Idea I had with the video, but noticed that I get creative while I was drunk :D

and a sidenote for my self... remember to do a storyboard :doh:

ok next video will be the good and bad about x-plane helicopters

PS. the scenery you see, is the standard LOWI scenery, rest of the world dosnt have scenery, just and info, btw the time in the video where I fly over water? ya thats grand canyon :P havent installed the scenery that is 70 gig for the hole world

Edited by Stephy

...seems like FSX will be the platform to practice...(and BF2 also)...

BF2 can't teach you something useful because there are no real helicopters there. Local "helicopters" has no rotors, just the hover engine and high drag ratio in physics model.

Open your eyes, open yor mind... ©Guano Apes

Sorry for my bad english.

PS. the scenery you see, is the standard LOWI scenery, rest of the world dosnt have scenery, just and info, btw the time in the video where I fly over water? ya thats grand canyon :P havent installed the scenery that is 70 gig for the hole world

that was an awesome video...

that MD500 was sexy...

i would buy this game right now,

but the only thing stopping me, is the player base...

i hope this is a start for the training of DCS Black Shark...

(by the way, how do u get those helicopters in that game?

you sent a link to an add-on page for x-plane v9, but i didnt see the Little bird....)

BF2 can't teach you something useful because there are no real helicopters there. Local "helicopters" has no rotors, just the hover engine and high drag ratio in physics model.

all about the mulitplayer...

not about teachings of helicopter dynamics, but the playingwith others for a coordinate squardon flight...

if you dislike the bf2 platform, what do you suggest to practice on, as a collective group?

..no, sorry DCS black shark is not out yet... =)

Hannibal sorry to say, while producing this video, I played with multiplayer, well it was a big setback for x-plane, when flying around with another, the rotors dont spin, and there is no sound from the other player, and my FPS from 40 droped to 20 just with another player, dont know but seems it has to be another sim we need, will make the clip, but will not post it in this tread.

the multiplayer part was made with LAN, dont know if its different when playing on hovercontrol or avsim, havent tested that

its been a week since i have started this thread...

i was able to join one squadron..that vvs 504th...

but still no flying as a group yet..

some bf2 here and there, and some sim pit tweaking..

im looking into the janes longbow2 tutorials and,

ordered some kind of usb hardware utility called TOOLSTICK...and if i reading the mod forums right, i might be able to hook up my sim pit to the xbox 360 (to play Battlefield Bad Company)...

further investigation..

BUT ABOVE ALL, I WANT TO FLY HELI's with a group of heli-simmers!! (has not happened yet)..plus

new DCS Screenshots would be nice..havent seen any lately..................................................

I have some hours on helicopters. X-Plane with MD500 is good but if you try a quick stop landing the rotors will rise RPM to fast and a lot with great lift power and it was a lot of fluctuations on rotor and engine RPM. Right now what I am using is MSFS 2004 with DODOSim Bell 206 Jetranger. It simulates VRS, Rotor Droop, Weathervane instability, LTE, tail rotor VRS and main rotor vortex interference, loss of translational lift, etc. Although some of this effects will not appear in the Ka-50. It simulates hot start too and realistic starting. It´s pretty good. It really feels like a helo.

Best regards to all.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

Is it really worth all that money for one helicopter? DODO Sim helicopter is like 70$ right?

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

For me it worth it all. For everything. It truly is the closest think I have from a helicopter inside home. I am just waiting for the release of the Bell 205 Huey! That will be amazing. :pilotfly:

Best regards.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

Thanks, will give it a try.

I have some hours on helicopters. X-Plane with MD500 is good but if you try a quick stop landing the rotors will rise RPM to fast and a lot with great lift power and it was a lot of fluctuations on rotor and engine RPM. Right now what I am using is MSFS 2004 with DODOSim Bell 206 Jetranger. It simulates VRS, Rotor Droop, Weathervane instability, LTE, tail rotor VRS and main rotor vortex interference, loss of translational lift, etc. Although some of this effects will not appear in the Ka-50. It simulates hot start too and realistic starting. It´s pretty good. It really feels like a helo.

Best regards to all.

And when you talk about the 205, do you mean in DCS or MSFS ?

Helicopters fly.

Thanks, will give it a try.

And when you talk about the 205, do you mean in DCS or MSFS ?

I mean MSFS by the same team that did the 206.

Regards.

I bought it, but I seem to often run out of left pedal. Am I doing something wrong ?

Hi there,

For support go here.

Regards.

Dont know if anyone posted this yet but alpha sim has released a Ka-50 helicopter for FSX.. I have flown it seems ok...

http://www.alphasim.co.uk/

Allready discussed in this thread: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=31188 ;)

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals