Markindel's USS Arleigh Burke Class

Hawkeye60

Markindel's USS Arleigh Burke Class

This old mod has been Up-dated for 2.5.6

The Arleigh Burke class of guided missile destroyers (DDGs) is the United States Navy's first class of destroyer built around the Aegis Combat System and the SPY-1D multi-function Passive electronically scanned array radar. The class is named for Admiral Arleigh Burke, the most famous American destroyer officer of World War II, and later Chief of Naval Operations. The class leader, USS Arleigh Burke, was commissioned during Admiral Burke's lifetime.

First to make a appearance,

The USS Bainbridge DDG-96

We hope you enjoy her!

More to come......

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5n6zm6zj6hrth0c/USS Bainbridge DDG-96 V 2.5.6.zip?dl=0

This is a much expanded Version of the above mod.

Includes,

USS Barry

USS Fitzgerald

USS Carney

USS Cook

USS Hopper

USS John Paul Jones

USS John S_ McCain

USS Laboon  (Pictured here)

USS Russell

USS Stout

USS Wilbur

All have their crests, names and Hull numbers in place.

This expanded Fleet should help with the defense of the Nation and our honor!   :biggrin:

All are armed.

Harpoons as well!

Make good use of them!

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cqpxku2wk1dgd51/USS Arleigh Burke Class Expanded V1.0.zip?dl=0

USS-Arleigh-Burke-Class.jpg

USS-Arleigh-Burke-Class1.jpg

USS-Arleigh-Burke-Class2.jpg

USS-Arleigh-Burke-Class3.jpg

USS-Arleigh-Burke-Class9.jpg

USS-Arleigh-Burke-Class6.jpg

USS-Bainbridge-DDG-96a.jpg

USS-Bainbridge-DDG-96.jpg

USS-Bainbridge-DDG-96c.jpg

USS-Bainbridge-DDG-96d.jpg

Edited by Hawkeye60
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

First post up-dated!

The fleet has grown!

Enjoy!

THIS should be fun!   😆

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

First of all thank you and thank you amazing mods :)) looks even better than ED model, just one question, as i remember Markindel had mods for Visby and Hamina corvettes, is there any possibility and plan to bring smaller corvettes and missile boats back )) also same question regarding new russian frigates 

Hi,

Thank you for this Arleigh Burke expanded series.

I'm having trouble with the helicopter deck.  By adjusting the settings I managed to get the IA helicopters to work properly:

GT.Landing_Point = {-62.0, 4.9, 0.0} instead of GT.Landing_Point = {-62.0, 3.215, 0.0}

But nothing to do with the flyable (which fall under water) or even with the static objects (which are embedded in the deck).

AV-8B.png

ka50.png