Reinstalled Windows and DCS. Great succes, but cockpit/head distance is now "locked"

Hi

After reading a few posts about reinstalling Windows and DCS I decided to do it. To my great surprise it gave me quite a boost in performance. I can now run with higher SS, get better readability in cockpit and higher FPS. 

The issue now is that I cannot look closer at the gauges in the cockpit. If I lean in the cockpit is "pushed" the same distance in front of me, so the distance from my eyes to i.e. MFDs is always the same. Before the reinstall I could lean in to see better on the MFDs.

Not sure how to describe it in a better way, but hopefully my English is understandable 😋

It seems that your VR has lost tracking somehow. What VR you have? If WMR, you might try to clear Environment data and run calibration setup again from Mixed Reality Portal.

Asus Prime X570-P * Ryzen 5800X * RTX 3080 TUF OC * G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600MHz * 2 x 256Gb M.2 * Samsung 850 EVO 512Gb SSD * Kingston HyperX 120Gb SSD * Corsair RM850x V2/2018 * HP Reverb G2 * CH Fighterstick/Pedals/Throttle

Same here, Reverb G2, also if I lean right or left the view move right or left, doesn't lean correctly. Tryed to clean Environment data with no luck. Can't find any way to run calibrate setup again.

Edited by X_legio