When RAZBAM will add all missing "click" sound in cockit ?

dggoofy

• 2 weeks later...
13.02.2021 в 16:10, dggoofy сказал:

Hi,

Easy to turn off, impossible to add!

When will we have ALL switches set with a "click" sound ? Files do exist in folder, but seem not to be used at all. What a pitty. It would be so more immersive with nice sound.

Cheers

I agree. It adds to the atmosphere.

YouTube - WaffenCatLive

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64 | ASrock Fatal1ty K4 gaming x470 | SSD m.2 Samsung 970 EVO | AMD Ryzen 7 2700X (4.3Ghz) | RAM 32G ddr4 ballistix Sport (3200MHz) | Super JetStream GeForce RTX2080 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

I see some of you may have tried the MOD from Users Files Download called:  M-2000C Engine & Cockpit Sounds Fix mod by Sedenion.  It is better than defaults

Here is the link to the thread on this forum as well: 

• Maybe Razbam will "Adopt" this mod for a future release of the M-2000C and include the other missing switch clicking sounds.
  • I would suspect that you would not be able hear most switch sounds with a helmet on and the planes engine running, but the extra sound feedback would be appreciated.  
  • RAZBAM - DOES MAKE EXTRA-NICE COCKPITS!!!!

Edited by YSIAD_RIP
Corrected text
  • Like 1
  • Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]