Undo command

sirrah

Asked for since eternity

But now, officially in the new wish list 😉

• Like 6

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
21 minutes ago, Elphaba said:

It was already in this list. People don't search and upvote, they just keep adding it again...and again... 

It wasn't when I created this thread mate.

Check my OP date 😉

I posted this wish here, the day the Mission Editor sub-forum was created by ED. Just to have this wish officially in the correct place.

• Thanks 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

17 hours ago, sirrah said:

It wasn't when I created this thread mate.

Don't bother with Scrats my friend. They easily commenting others but never in a mirror.

Someone that can read, is capabe to search for your undo wish, and he can get the Medal of Honour as a price for his discovery 😄

I've asked for the same here. Am i allowed or not ?🤠 (Irony)

Edited by ADHS

Democracy was already invented, while Scrat was eating oak fruits.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is quite frustrating that the undo option is not in the ME... Just an incredibly complex simulator, which achieved already so many milestones but it is unable to provide a simple undo option in the ME is beyond belief.

I can't recall the number of times I placed units with care just to hit the #### delete button and have to do it all again...

Please, have this implemented already.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits