strumenti esportati ma non funzionanti

KappAF16

Ciao a tutti,

qualcuno può dirmi come esportare l'hsi, altimetro e l'adi dell'A-10c,  su due monitor da 10" ed essere anche funzionanti.

Cioè, ho esportato con helios gli strumenti sopra citati posizionandone due al lato del MFCD sinitro e due a lato di quello di destra che sono stati esportati su i monitor modificando il file "monitor setup".

Gli MFCD funzionano ma gli altri indicatori sono solo finestre statiche che si attivano con Helios.

io vorrei che facessero lo stesso lavoro degli MFCD. Non sò se sono stato capace di spiegarmi.

nell'immagine si può vedere che solo gli MFCD e l'RWR replicano quelli nel cockpit, gli altri sono statici.

Potete dirmi come fare?

Grazie e un saluto a tutti....

IMG_20210212_211618.jpg

Google translation:

Hi everyone,

Can someone tell me how to export the hsi, altimeter and adi of the A-10c, to two 10 "monitors and also be functional? That is, I exported the above mentioned instruments with helios by placing two on the left side of the MFCD and two on the right side of the MFCD that were exported to the monitors by modifying the "monitor setup" file.

MFCDs work but the other indicators are just static windows that are activated with Helios. I would like them to do the same job as MFCDs. I don't know if I was able to explain myself. in the image you can see that only the MFCDs and the RWR replicate those in the cockpit, the others are static. Can you tell me how to do it?

Thanks and greetings to all ....

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

ADI and HSI don't have "..._init.lua" files, so I would not know how to do it.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 2 weeks later...