Can't License New Install

Recently changed control setups and decided to give the VAICOM/VA duo another try, but for some reason I can't license it using my license number and the program keeps telling me to "check my email" and nothing ever shows. Has there been a change in the program that I'm missing?

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them

System - i7-8700K, 32Gig DDR4 RAM, GTX-1080Ti, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

Recently changed control setups and decided to give the VAICOM/VA duo another try, but for some reason I can't license it using my license number and the program keeps telling me to "check my email" and nothing ever shows. Has there been a change in the program that I'm missing?
I don't think so - drop@Hollywood_315 a direct line (either PM him or e-mail to support@vaicompro.com) and he should be able to help

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Windows 10 Home ¦ Z370 AORUS Gaming K3 motherboard ¦ i5-8600K oc to 4.3GHz ¦ 48GB Corsair PC4 memory @ 3000MHz ¦ Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD for OS, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD for DCS ¦ ASUS ROG GTX 2060 Super 8GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk2 and MCG ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Oculus Rift S