CCIP - Projected Bomb Impact Line Issue

Greetings, Team.

As advised by BIGNEWY on Discord, I have uploaded a track file showing an issue my A-10C II Flight and I are having currently. We're having an issue in the A-10C II whereby my CCIP projected bomb impact line is horizontal when approaching the target. It's only started happening since the DCS 2.5.6.60645 Open Beta patch. Prior to this, CCIP MK82 bomb delivery was working absolutely fine.

Track file : https://filebin.net/iwfq4ni3ggekzqdm

YouTube Video showing issue : 

• Like 1

I can see it in the video and track, I can not explain it yet or reproduce when I try on my own. 

I will take a another look at it in the morning. 

thank you

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVIDIA MSI RTX 2080Ti VENTUS GP, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3000, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

BIGNEWY - to confirm, the only mods I currently have installed is the VR Shaders 2.5.6. The 2 other guys from my flight have vanilla installs, without any mods installed. One is using an Oculus Rift, and the other is using TrackIR. Do you want me to perform a clean re-install?

On 2/13/2021 at 10:55 AM, w00k said:

BIGNEWY - to confirm, the only mods I currently have installed is the VR Shaders 2.5.6. The 2 other guys from my flight have vanilla installs, without any mods installed. One is using an Oculus Rift, and the other is using TrackIR. Do you want me to perform a clean re-install?

try a cleanup and repair or verify if steam. a clean install should not be needed

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVIDIA MSI RTX 2080Ti VENTUS GP, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3000, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi BIGNEWY, is there any progress / update on this, please? Still having this issue and it's becoming a bit of a pain for us. Cheers.