Rank - DCS

Flyer0001

I can't seem to find this answer by query.  I must be slipping.  Not that I mind being a junior anything at an age where I am applying for Medicare but how do I go from Junior Member to Member to Senior Member to Veteran...?  If the answer is out there please just point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Your ranking is determined by how many posts you write......... I've been flying this sim since 2005 but don't engage in the forums too much. Only 42 (now 43) posts and we need 100 before I reach Member status. as for veteran etc one can only guess!

System specs; i7 9700k 32GB RAM 2x1TB SSD Drives (1 DCS Dedicated) MSI Z390 MB. MSI GeForce RTX 3070. 4KTV monitor. Reverb G2 VR.Stock TM HOTAS. (Tm WartHog) Throttle. VBK MCG.

Senior member is 1000, veteran 2000

• Like 1

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

My pleasure and thanks for the extra info Shu77!

There was a time when the forum was unruly and much less forgiving and it discouraged me from contributing however these days there seems to be less of the flame wars that used to happen thanks to great moderators.

Salute

Edited by Ziggy
  • Like 1

System specs; i7 9700k 32GB RAM 2x1TB SSD Drives (1 DCS Dedicated) MSI Z390 MB. MSI GeForce RTX 3070. 4KTV monitor. Reverb G2 VR.Stock TM HOTAS. (Tm WartHog) Throttle. VBK MCG.