HMAS Melbourne R21 (1980)

👍🏽

Send lawyers, guns and money......... for the …. has hit the fan.

Windows 10 Home 64-bit | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor | RAM: Corsair 32.0GB Dual-Channel | MOBO: ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (AM4) | GPU: MSI G271CQP on NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 | SSD: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB & Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB for Gaming

CH Fightersick - Pro Throttle - Pro Pedals | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar x 3 | Buddy Fox A-10C UFC

image.jpeg

Cant wait to get hands on this, its looking epic!

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

Hi, I feel cheeky to ask for more, but considering the Collossus class was so widely sold on and preserved post war, such key ships above demonstrating this, I'm asking for something that is sort of obvious given the heritage and that is the original Collosus light carrier or whichever derivative is easiest to port into a WW2 British Pacific Fleet carrier https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1942_Design_Light_Fleet_Carrier

The Leatherneck Corsair is getting closer to release, the Marianas islands by ED also getting closer. There is an obvious desire for some to have fleet WW2 action, so I think a WW2 version of this makes a lot of sense.

Thanks for the consideration.

• Like 1

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Actually that was what prompted me to ask, but after I researched and went to that Discord, I found it was not released just being used there for a video or something.

Edited by Pikey

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

I believe its a static sorry

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

On 3/2/2021 at 10:56 PM, Callsign said:

Actually, the S-2 is a full AI mod, however, the team decided to keep it private as it is still in WIP.

That's very nice to hear! Here's hoping it will one day be released to the public. 

On another note and if anybody likes modeling: 

On 3/2/2021 at 5:56 PM, Callsign said:

Actually, the S-2 is a full AI mod, however, the team decided to keep it private as it is still in WIP.

In it's current state, the FM is a bit less than satisfactory. We are still working on the capabilities, most weapons will not fire. When we release it, it should be in a state where all can enjoy. Also, let's just say Melbourne isn't the only carrier coming to DCS that operated A-4's and S-2's.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Callsign said:

In it's current state, the FM is a bit less than satisfactory. We are still working on the capabilities, most weapons will not fire. When we release it, it should be in a state where all can enjoy. Also, let's just say Melbourne isn't the only carrier coming to DCS that operated A-4's and S-2's.

Oh please do share more info!