Regarding Additional Airports to the Northeast

I really wish we could see KSGU and KCDC added (already inside current map boundaries)- although non-towered, these are 8 and 9 thousand foot runway equipped regional airports with instrument approaches which support daily air carrier service, regular cargo carrier ops, extensive flight training, and high intensity fire fighting operations in the spring and summer months. Additionally, the terrain in this area is absolutely beautiful. You should strongly consider updating this area of the map. If you guys need reference photos of this northeastern area of the map- airports, landmarks, cities, etc from either the air or from the ground I fly in this area regularly and can probably get you some.

VF-111 SUNDOWNERS

VF-111_forum_sig.png

VF-111 Discord

Unfortunately I believe this Map is feature complete.  It seems unlikely we will see any further updates until there is some change to the way the world engine works. 

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png