WW2 planes can fly just fine without wing or wings.

vermu

Hi,

I don't know if this issue is reported already. I have been playing a lot of hours with ww2 planes with my friends after the new damage model was released. We noticed that when you crash on tree or some other object and loose your wing or wings the crash does not affect how the plane handles. You can fly just like nothing happened. The same applies if you collide in midair with other player and loose wing or wings. Nothing happens and you can fly just fine. I noticed that ghost gunners in bombers was patched but not this issue.

• ED Team

please include a track replay showing the problems we will take a look.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Ok yes try to disable game avionics and game flight I will try to reproduce.

edit: reproduced, we are considering removing game mode currently. 

thank you

• Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

On 2/9/2021 at 1:04 PM, BIGNEWY said:

we are considering removing game mode currently. 

Good decision, it's lot a of additional code, lot of work and close to nobody use it.

And if someone is using it, it is - in most cases - by accident, creating additional confusion and mistaken bug notificatons.

Edited by bies
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1