Ramming speeed! (bug)

ngreenaway

Trying to play thru mission 1. As I'm moving thru start procedure, some vehicle comes speeding down the apron and hits the front of my aircraft without even slowing.  Then the instructor accuses *me* of damaging the aircraft.  Can't even start the mission & fail on my own (lack of) merit. Would be nice if this could get fixed so I can actually try this campaign 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

• ED Team
1 час назад, ngreenaway сказал:

Trying to play thru mission 1. As I'm moving thru start procedure, some vehicle comes speeding down the apron and hits the front of my aircraft without even slowing.

Good day. Try to play again. This problem does not happen to me. In a campaign, things happen a little differently each time. On the next try, this car may not be there.

If the problem persists, please send a track.

I tried it twice last night. I'll give it another shot tonight if I get a chance 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE