Mission 12 (TEW3 M12 FINAL A10C2): HMVV Trap indestructible

RndName

Hey,

i encountered in mission 12 (A-10C 2) that the Group "Insurgent HMVV Trap" is indestructible. They have it set as a waypoint option as i can see in mission editor.

Tried it two times but was unable to destroy anyone of them. It's not important to finish the mission but i spent too much ammunition until i gave up on it.

• 1 month later...

Can confirm I am having the same problem. I made multiple gun runs from varying angles and although there are impact points surrounding the units, I was unable to kill any of them.

OK, there were two problems that could have happened:

1) Raider wouldn't make it to the buildings, but stop in the middle of the field, which didn't allow enemy to become mortal. I've fixed this and added a safeguard.

2) Enemy would hit each other and trigger safeguard causing them all to die, so there was nobody left to shoot apart from a few immortal guys who were there to get the firefight effect. Also fixed.

I'll submit to ED and hope to have it released with next OB update. Thanks!

• Like 1
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I just had the same bug. Infantry in the forest is invulnerable.

However thanks for this campaign. Most fun I had with DCS. This campaign was also my reason to buy the A10C II and fly it again with the new plane.

• 5 months later...

I just wanted to post this.

I have the exact same issue!

Wingman blocked by a hummer.

I also watched this mission in youtube and it is completely different to what I experience. In the youtube video, the player is slaloming between firefighter trucks and the voice says: “mooooove, mooove”.

• 2 weeks later...