DCS World

Hi all. I recently upgraded my computer. I have the i7 intel core and all new memory. I have been a member of DCS World since it came out. I have hundreds of hours logged and I have purchased a large number of planes, missions, and all the terrains! I tried starting DCS, but as soon as a load a mission the simulator crashes!! I think I have to do a fresh install because I was running DCS in Windows 8, and the Tech upgraded my Windows to Windows 10. I don't want to loose all that time and money!! Is there a was to contact DCS customer service phone number? I don't know what to do? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Timex2   

No phone, but you can create a support ticket here: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/?login=yes

attach your dcs.log file to take look at possible causes.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB