Is it very difficult?

splash

Hi, I'm thinking about buying this campaign taking advantage of the sales, and I wonder if it is for very experienced F-18 pilots or accesible for someone like me that knows most of the systems but I'm not an expert. I beg some advice, thanks.

I'm through mission 7 and it's not too difficult so far. Tons of fun. You are going to want to be really familiar with employing all the different weapons the hornet has available, using the TGP, setting up the A/A waypoint and using BRA (rock) calls, using your radios, and proper landing procedures. The kneeboards that are provided are extremely helpful.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 4:32 AM, splash said:

Excellent news!!! I'm really really bad at refuelling, thanks!

I was too buddy, but this campaign forced me to to get better. It's worth trying to get it down if you can!

DCS Wishlist: | Navy F-14 | Navy F/A-18 | AH-6 | Navy A-6 | Official Navy A-4 | Carrier Ops | Dynamic Campaign | Marine AH-1 |

Streaming DCS sometimes:

Thanks for making the campaign more accessible to the masses.  I am a raw "nugget" in the F-18 and am working though training right now.  Want to work myself up to this campaign (already purchased).  I purchased the book and completed and am now on the second book.  Can't wait to get proficient enough with the Hornet to tackle this campaign.  Thanks @baltic_dragon

• Like 1

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod