A6e intruder by heatblur CONFIRMED for DCS

Ddg1500

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

We're super excited for the A-6E and KA-6 being added to DCS World as AI units in the near future as part of the development cycle of the F-14!
We will be developing the A-6 as a fully flyable module together with our partners at Eagle Dynamics, as part of a broad and ambitious DCS roadmap for a growing and hungry Heatblur team!
Stay tuned for more information as we forge ahead through 2021. 💥⚓
⚓

let's by some f14 or ajs37 to support heatblur

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Excellent news! I have been hoping the A6-E might come along.

Rig: RTX 4080, 11th Gen Intel Core i7 11700K, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 3xSSD Drives, TM F/A18 Grip on Virpil WarBrd base, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, VKB-Sim T Rudder Pedals MkIV, Virpil MongoosT-50CM throttle, Varjo Aero.

1 hour ago, grumman f14 said:

We're super excited for the A-6E and KA-6 being added to DCS World as AI units in the near future as part of the development cycle of the F-14!
We will be developing the A-6 as a fully flyable module together with our partners at Eagle Dynamics, as part of a broad and ambitious DCS roadmap for a growing and hungry Heatblur team!
⚓

"Growing and Hungry" applied to the Heatblur team partnering with ED is DEFINITELY good news. :thumbup:

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

3 hours ago, grumman f14 said:

⚓

Flight of the Intruder here we come yay

• Like 1

I can't wait!  First flight as KA-6 AAR....whoops, no hose for you mister F-18 followed by Ejecting the (to be named at a later date AI) right seater all while laughing hysterically to a background music on the Walkman playing AC/DC "Highway to Hell" over the UHF radio.

6 hours ago, Desert Fox said:

Ah, too sad 😕 Curious if they finally finish the Viggen before they open yet another box. No HB buy for me until then.

They've already said that they plan to finish the Viggen and probably the Tomcat first.  The Intruder is a long term plan, and the one we saw in the video was just the AI version they were already working on for the Tomcat.

Edited by 9thHunt
  • Like 1

On 2/5/2021 at 8:32 PM, Trol said:

I can't wait!  First flight as KA-6 AAR....whoops, no hose for you mister F-18 followed by Ejecting the (to be named at a later date AI) right seater all while laughing hysterically to a background music on the Walkman playing AC/DC "Highway to Hell" over the UHF radio.

Dangling the basket and then suddenly reeling it back in;

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!